Okay so its been like 9 days in chennai now.
This is my second sojourn into the land of idliaa, dosaa & sambaraa.
Internship started last week, still coming to terms with the complete joblessness that exists here. Well I always knew that in the IT industry, the higher up you go, the lesser you work, but I never thought that it would be this bad. Internet access is restricted, and most websites are blocked. So killing time during the day becomes a pain. The project sounds amazing on paper, but for somebody who has the technical know-how and who knows the working of an IT company inside out, its plainly obvious what exactly needs to be done; and its a 1 week job.
so all day long I try to come up with new and innovative ways of killing time.
So, after a 10 month break I'm back in office, but its not Infy, and this feels really strange. There is a different work culture and different policies. Even after 1 week, it somehow feels strange to be wearing some other company's ID card. Well, lets hope its a temporary hangover, or better still, I'm back in Infy this time next yr after final placements.
Chennai is really hot, but thankfully our house is completely air-conditioned. Food still remains a problem, but hopefully that can be sorted out in a few days time.
Well nothing much to write about write now, am still strying to remove the cobwebs and get my blogging shoes back on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment